Thursday 18 June 2015

isabella kramer week #25

.



2015 © ISABELLA KRAMER

LE PALMIER

SIZE: 15 in. x 15 in. - 38 x 38 cm
PAPER: GUARDI ARTISTICO - TORCHON 300 g/m²
COLORS: MIJELLO SAP GREEN, VAN DYKE GREEN - DANIEL SMITH MAGANESE BLUE, MAYAN DARK BLUE, BURNT SIENNA, QUINACRIDONE BURNT ORANGE


We all are looking forward to the summer. This year I will travel to the South of France in September and I can't wait to feel the beautiful southern atmosphere. Palms, the gorgeous blue sea and warm tones of the terracottas-colored roofs. So I have  painted a longing image  ...


In this painting I work with masking fluid, cling film and spraying 




masking fluid


cling film



The darkest accents in this painting I create with MAYAN DARK BLUE and the two brown tones. 




Wish you all a beautiful rest of the week. 
May color and light be with you,

your isabella 


.